Wots Hot®Energy was founded to design and build affordable eco-communities using sustainable techniques and locally sourced materials. We create high impact thriving modern communities leaving a legacy of education and places people want to live.
Craig Hartwell FRGS
DIRECTOR AND PROJECT LEAD
- Construction & property development since 1988 in UK, Caribbean, Australia & EU specialising in architectural concrete form-working, steel frames, smart homes, carpentry & cabinet making, high quality design & finishing.
- Strong Caribbean business & senior Ministerial connections in multiple territories; lived in the British Virgin Islands.
- Founder & CEO Wots Hot®Energy renewable energy & sustainable construction consultancy since 2015.
Jon Sweet BSc
- Jon has more than 30 years’ wholesale financial markets experience gained in London, New York, Singapore & Frankfurt.
- He founded Lysis Group in 2001. Lysis Group is headquartered in Ireland & has businesses in London, New York, Frankfurt, Paris, Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Melbourne & Edinburgh.
- He has run multiple global multi-year financial services projects with budgets of £10m-£60m & deploying 100s of staff for firms such as RBS, TPICAP, Nomura, Commerzbank & Deutsche Bank.
- Jon has been a director of Wots Hot®Energy since 2015.
- He is a freeman of the Guild of Entrepreneurs in the City of London.
(UK, EU, New York)
Doris Gross, Portico
- Jamaica’s foremost affordable homes architect, Portico Ltd is the partnership of Doris Gross (Germany/Jamaica) & Elizabeth Newman (USA/Jamaica) Architectural & Design firm in Kingston Jamaica since 1996.
- Sole Project Architect & Urban Planner on 16 large-scale Affordable Housing projects since 2001 av. 1000 units per project.
- Specialising in environmentally friendly design, balancing architecture with natural environment, integrating sustainable materials & systems.
- Working with Wots Hot®Energy & partner Project Mahogany Hill since 2016.
(Jamaica, Germany, USA)
Christian G. Svendsen (CTA)
STRUCTURED FINANCE MANAGER
- Specialist tax and corporate finance advisor with an extensive international career working in international corporates.
- Specialises in M&A, financial modelling, tax and treasury management.
- DONG Energy (now Orsted), Echo Energy plc, Saudi Aramco.
(UK, Denmark, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, Germany)