Wots Hot®Energy was founded to design and build affordable eco-communities using sustainable techniques and locally sourced materials. We create high impact thriving modern communities leaving a legacy of education and places people want to live.
Craig Hartwell FRGS
DIRECTOR AND PROJECT LEAD
- Construction & property development since 1988 in UK, Caribbean, Australia & EU specialising in architectural concrete form-working, steel frames, smart homes, carpentry & cabinet making, high quality design & finishing.
- Strong Caribbean business & senior Ministerial connections in multiple territories; lived in the British Virgin Islands.
- Founder & CEO Wots Hot®Energy renewable energy & sustainable construction consultancy since 2015.
Jon Sweet BSc
- Jon has more than 30 years’ wholesale financial markets experience gained in London, New York, Singapore & Frankfurt.
- He founded Lysis Group in 2001. Lysis Group is headquartered in Ireland & has businesses in London, New York, Frankfurt, Paris, Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Melbourne & Edinburgh.
- He has run multiple global multi-year financial services projects with budgets of £10m-£60m & deploying 100s of staff for firms such as RBS, TPICAP, Nomura, Commerzbank & Deutsche Bank.
- Jon has been a director of Wots Hot®Energy since 2015.
- He is a freeman of the Guild of Entrepreneurs in the City of London.
(UK, EU, New York)
Doris Gross, Portico
- Jamaica’s foremost affordable homes architect, Portico Ltd is the partnership of Doris Gross (Germany/Jamaica) & Elizabeth Newman (USA/Jamaica) Architectural & Design firm in Kingston Jamaica since 1996.
- Sole Project Architect & Urban Planner on 12 large-scale Affordable Housing projects since 2001 av. 1000 units per project.
- Specialising in environmentally friendly design, balancing architecture with natural environment, integrating sustainable materials & systems.
- Working with Wots Hot®Energy & partner Project Mahogany Hill since 2016.
(Jamaica, Germany, USA)
Michael Dvorak MBA
STRUCTURAL FINANCE MANAGER
- Specialist advisor with substantial experience in private equity, corporate and project finance, financial modelling, due diligence, investment banking and M&A.
- Areas of expertise: renewable energy, real estate, capital markets.
- KPMG, Raiffeisen Centrobank, WEB Windenergie, S&T, Dvorak Corporate Finance
- MBA Vienna University of Economics & Business Administration.
- Working with Wots Hot®Energy on Project Mahogany Hill since April 2020, aware of the project and in discussions from March 2017.
(Austria, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands, including languages spoken to proficient business standard German, English, French, Italian, Spanish)